By default, WPGroupbuy are translated into English but our plugin & theme have a built-in capability to be used in any language. We use the GNU gettext localization framework (.pot files) which is the WordPress de facto standard for localization.
The community has already translated our plugin and theme into several different languages which you can find on theme package. Current we have just release some new languages but we need your help to translate WPG to others.
We need your help!
Dont see a language pack below in your native language? Become an official WPGroupbuy translator and reap some nice benefits.
- Be deemed our official translator for your language
- Get listed with a backlink to your website
- A coupon for 30% off any purchase
Its easy to get started. Download English language pack below, send us an email to confirm your language you are going to translate, translated it to your language. When youre finished, email us the translated .PO files with a short message. Once we verify the work is completed, well give you the goodies!
Please note: we will update which language is being translated on this page.
- (… any other languages)
- Step 1: Download poEdit
- Step 2: Install poEdit
- Step 3: Launch poEdit and open your .po file.
- Step 4: Type in the translated string in the small box located at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Translate the remaining strings.
- Step 5: When you are done, click on the Save Catalog button located on the top, it is the second button from the left. This will create .mo automatically file when you save the *.po file.